COVID-19 NO CONTACT POLICY
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, RockGuard AutoGlass is implementing a NO CONTACT POLICY. The policy takes effect as of April 6th, 2020. This is meant for the protection of both our customers, and our mobile crews. As an essential business, we are glad to continue to provide your glass needs for the safety of you and your family.
If we all put our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we can get back to business as usual.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
- As always, technicians will call customer when on route.
- Customer vehicle will need to be left unlocked, prior to technician arrival.
- We can also coordinate on a specific location to leave keys if you prefer.
- Payments will be collected prior to install.
- Credit/Debit card payments are preferred and will only be accepted by phone.
- Cash/Check payments will still be accepted.
Gloves, safety glass and facemasks will be worn by technicians throughout entire install/repair.
Techs will call customer when done and leave keys in same place.
The only time close contact will be permitted is if technician calls customer, to inspect a wrong fit part or if damage is noticed during pre-inspection.
Please accept a friendly salute as a goodbye, in place of our traditional handshake, for the time being.
We want to thank you for your loyalty and cooperation during this time.
As always until next time.